Article 1 Definitions
In these general Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms are indicated:
- Account : the shielded personal section on the website where the Quebble Registered User ( among others ) can create , manage, and customize a profile , can communicate with other users , can invite othe users etc.
- General Terms and Conditions: the conditions of Quebble.com.
- Service (s ): service(s) operated by Quebble . This/these service(s) will include a.o. the matching of supply and demand on the labor market.
- User: the person visiting the site of Quebble and / or using the Website and / or Quebble Services.
- Username: the email address of the User that the Registered User has combined with his password to access his User Account and Quebble Services.
- Data and Files: all conversations placed on the Quebble website , personal ads , text , email addresses , HTML codes , information , images , photographs, ( moving or still ) images, sound material , formats, software , etc. , in the broadest sense and regardless of who they are posted by.
- Registered User: User who is registered on the Quebble website and therefore has obtained a Useraccount.
- Quebble : Quebble BV website , located at 47 Bleiswijkseweg Zoetermeer.
- Password : a combination of letters , numbers and / or punctuation with wich the Registered User together with its Username is granted access to the Useraccount and other Quebble Services.
- Website: The Quebble internetsite wich is accessible via the domain www.quebble.com and all other Quebble web sites accessible through sublevel domains related to this domain. Words in singular also relate to the plural and vice versa. The words “he” and “him” should be read as “he/she” and “him/her”.
Article 2 Quebble
- The website Quebble.com is controlled and operated by Quebble BV. All data and files that the user puts on the Quebble website, are stored, processed and saved in a database and servers which are housed in data centers located in the Netherlands.
Article 3 Privacy
- For the purpose of the processing of personal data Quebble has its operations registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- By using the Quebble website and its affiliated services the user declares to be legally authorized to use and be part of this website and / or Quebble services.
- Any use of the Quebble website and thereon placed data and files is at your own risk.
- Quebble endeavors to adequately protect its systems and webiste against unauthorized use and abuse. Quebble can not guarantee that third parties (including its users) will not unlawfully use and / or abuse its systems and/or website (and thereon placed data and files) and is therefore not liable.
- The User is obliged to comply with all applicable (privacy) laws and regulations and to adhere to the contents of the present Terms and Conditions and / or other regulations given by Quebble.
- If a user abuses the website and / or Quebble services in a reprehensible manner any resulting damages will be charged to that user.
Article 5 References and Links
- The Quebble website includes references and/or hyperlinks to one or more third-party websites and third party websites may contain references and/or hyperlinks to the Quebble website.
- References and / or hyperlinks to other web sites are intended to enhance the usability of the Quebble website and Quebble is in no way responsible for the content of these other sites or for any consequences arising from the visit, consultation and / or use of these websites. Also, on these websites other general and privacy policies may apply.
- When third partie websites include references and/or hyperlinks to the Quebble website, that does not mean that Quebble agrees with the contents of these websites.
Article 6 Access, failures and disruptions
- Quebble can not guarantee that its website or services are accessible at any time or without interruptions and / or breakdowns and is therefore not liable for damages caused by technical deficiencies, interruptions and / or failures in the access to or use of its website and / or Services.
- Quebble reserves the right to temporarily or indefinately put out of use, modify or terminate its website / or services. Quebble is not liable for direct or indirect damage flowing from these adjustments, retirement or termination.
- Quebble is not liable for any adverse effects from the use of its website / or services to the system and / or software of the user.
Article 7 Termination User Account
- Quebble is free to terminate the user account by blocking the username and password immediately by reasons of its own.
- Quebble is in no way responsible for damages resulting from the blocking or termination.
- The User may terminate its own account at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quebble will terminate the account within 5 working days.
- Any obligations under these General Terms and Conditions which are meant to last, remain after the end of the registration to continue undiminished even after the end of the registration of the user.
Article 8 Applicable law and other provisions
- If one or more provisions of these General Terms are destroyed or annulled, that will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. Quebble will then adopt a new provision to replace the destroyed / invalid provision, while the intent of the destroyed / invalid provision shall be observed.
- Quebble reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
- These General Terms are governed by Dutch law. Disputes may be submitted to the court in The Hague, Netherlands.